Monday, December 28, 2009

Ready or not...

I have finally completed my "Forty for 40" list (thank you to my friends who provided input and ideas to help me round out the list, and who convinced me to be realistic about a couple of items, like walking 40 miles every single week in 2010!)

I have to admit, now that the official start is so close (less than 4 days!) I'm a little nervous. Have I taken on more than I can handle? Can I keep my enthusiasm after the first few days or weeks? Will I really be able to do everything on the list?

At the same time, I'm excited. What if I DO manage to do everything on my list? How amazing is that going to feel?

Thank you so much to everyone who has weighed in so far--I appreciate your support! Once I have officially started Forty for 40 on Friday, I will be posting more frequently on this blog to keep you updated.

Happy new year, all!

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you, Jen! If anyone can accomplish this great feat, you can! And by "great feat," I mean it's great that you're committing yourself to such a wonderful endeavor that is ALL ABOUT YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I'm turning 50 this year - I have some things I want to do but I am not organized at all - maybe that's number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can take your portrait photos for you Jen...at a very reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete